5. Outstanding Local, Global & Professional Creative Industry Faculty
Our teaching faculty have relevant industry experience and are subject matter experts in their respective fields. We have trained specialists, and have produced over 5,000 job-ready graduates to date.
In keeping with our strong industry linkages, we have established, yet, another first – the Creative Industry Faculty. This is a faculty of communication, media and design industry professionals who are leaders in their own fields. These Faculty members share their experience, knowledge and skills with our students in formal structured workshops and seminars.
Over the years, our students have had the privilege of learning from the best creatives.
Among them include:
- Jovian Lee, Creative Head, (on sabbatical), Leo Burnett
Subject: Professional Portfolio Preparation
- Cliff Pek, Asia Pacific Regional Product Specialist, Lumix Cameras
Subject: Practical Photography & Entrepreneurial Skills
- Nurul Zamre, Writer, emcee, model, voiceover artist, news anchor, director and producer
Subject: The Art of Getting Ready for Live TV
- Renee Loretta Foong, News presenter, host, emcee, voice over talent, trainer and an educator
Subject: How to Build Rapport with Media & PR Practitioners
- Priya Menon, Freelance Journalist- formerly journalist with Star Media Group
Subject: Journalism - The Do's, the Don’ts and the In-Betweens
- Jonathan Chong, Founder of the award-winning wedding and commercial filmmaking company, JC Studio Films
Subject: Video Production
- I-Van Yee, Content Creator, Educator and Entrepreneur
Subject: Digital Entrepreneurship
- Samantha Koh, Full-stack marketing specialist and currently co-leading the social media, campaign and partnership divisions at ZUS Coffee
Subject: Social Media Copywriting